Tuesday 1 April 2008

Specially For You

Times has been rough the past few days, especially the night before when things really got out of hand. I wasn't myself and I just showed a totally different side of me. On one hand, I am rather glad that I could actually show you my true colours in any way possible. However, on the other hand, I am actually very worried that it would affect our future and most importantly the present that we so cherished.

I may be right, I may be wrong for those that I have mentioned above, but that's what I really feel inside and I hope that it would really become a reality. That's the reason I am writing this post and dedicating it specially to you.

I would rather change to suit you, rather than you adopting to me and who I am. Yes, true and fair enough that in any relationship, both parties should understand one another and try to suit each others needs. Well, maybe it's because I really put alot of importance on you. Words can never explain how much you mean to me.

I really thank you for giving me a new meaning of life again. Motivating me to achieve greater heights, be it for me, you or the both of us, granting me the spirit and power to always think that the impossible is never out of reach. Most importantly, you gave me something very important that I strongly believe nobody can take away. You gave me a simple thing called LOVE and CARE.

Everynight I pray and hope that we can both really make it in the near future. I am all ready and the confidence level in me is building day by day. I have to admit as well that, I did committed huge mistakes that seemed rather unforgivable at that particular moment. Nevertheless, you never gave up on me and gave me chance and chance again to change myself and make things better for the both of us. I really THANK you for that.

With that on mind, there's nothing more I can say now than to tell u these three words that I really mean from the bottom of my heart.

I LOVE YOU... =)

PS. Sorry for all the mistakes I committed that have hurt you. I made a promise to you that I would change. This promise I shall keep inside me and on my mind for the rest of my life. Please forgive me...

With love,

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment