Wednesday 2 April 2008

What Should I Do??

Well, things had been going rather well for the past few days. Never before did I imagine it would result in such a situation like now. Currently, I am putting all the blame on me. May it be really my fault or may it be not, I am putting all the blame on me.

It may sound rather silly of me but if I was firm on the first instance, this would not had happened. I should have just told the truth from the beginning. Rather than hiding it away, fearing of losing a friend. I may sound selfish and arrogant in saying that friends should be kept away when it comes to situations like this but this is how I sincerely feel.

It's really not worth it to allow a beautiful story from beginning its tales because of issues that were never meant to be in between the both of us. These issues should just be written off like how the wind brushes the sand away and move on. At the end of the day, its not gonna be fair as well; not only for me but also for you.

I guess the main point here is that we shouldn't let others decide nor affect on our future. Yes, I know and truly understand that we have talked over this time and time again. I really understand everything we have talked bout and I really hope that things will continue to be smooth between us without the presence of unnecessary issues.

Yes, all those issues have long gone and I know I shouldn't mention it anymore. I promise that this post will be the last time I am ever gonna mention bout all those again. I sincerely hope that from here onwards, we can really make it thru and lead a happy life together.

Only time can tell how much I really mean everything I say. As long as you're willing to give me the time I need to prove it all to you, I am very confident and certain that I can really make it. Remember you told me that nothing is ever impossbile for me? Well, what you said was, is and will be true.

Well, in this post as well, I had oftenly used the words should and shouldn't. I really hope you could tell me what I should and shouldn't do. What do you expect from me? Anything at all, I am sure I can work my way to suiting you. The amount of confidence I have in me and you is way beyond what words can describe.

Tell me wat to do... =)

With love,

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment