Wednesday 16 April 2008

Opposites Attract

Mere differences or pure incompatibility? This is gonna be a question for the next few days or few weeks I guess. Well, I really dunno to whom this question should be posted to but I hope that I will be able to answer that question thru this post.

There will definitely come a time when in any relationship, we will notice differences between us and we tend to post the question on whether do we really fit one another and should we really proceed with what we have now. Frequently, we tend to arrive at the conclusion that we are imcompatible with one another and we just do not suit one another. However, I really beg to differ.

I rather call this mere differences. Differences that will pull us closer to one another and not further apart. Imagine a situation where we will are both having the same attitude, same character, and same needs. Yes, we might then say that it would be a perfect life. However, thinking back properly, is really being all the way the same gonna make our lifes perfect??

Take a very simple example. If both have the attitude where we are fine if we don't see each other and don't contact one another for some period of time, then it would lead to both just not contacting one another for a time beyond imagination right? If one party is having the above character and the other constantly or rather have a slightly different attitude where he or she needs someone there by his or her side, don't you think that things will definitely be better?? This way, it will lead to both parties being able to compromise and fill up the gaps that either party cant provide to one another. The one that needs space will make sure space given in that relationsip is essential, whilst the one who needs attention and care will make sure that the relationsip will constantly blossom and never die off.

As for providing what the other party needs, I guess its not a question of whether can we provide what the other party needs. Cos I strongly believe that what a an individual really needs in any relationship is a very simple thing. Every individual will only NEED one another. As long as that is fulfilled, I don't see a problem to bring the relationship further.

Yes, at times, there may be demands and needs that we fill we can fulfill. However, if we think properly and take things slowly, these demands and needs are mere wants. If we really care bout the one we love, we will tend to fill up these empty gaps and by the end of the day still provide enough consideration and fulfill all these wants. Its all a learning process that both have to endure. Nonetheless, the endurance will only be a short one.

The moment I set foot on this path, I have told myself time and time again to learn and make my way up to proving to you that I really can make it. I really NEED you in my life and I am willing to do anything in my powers to change the past that were bad and maintain the present that is good.

I admit that I do not know the right way to treat you yet. Well, I guess that shows that I am that innocent when it comes to any relationship right?? =)

I just want to give you the best and I am learning how to give it to you in a way that is the best and most comfortable for you. Things may not always turn out the way it should be. So, tell me what I can do to make things better. Again, I strongly believe that since the day I met you, you are the one for me. Was, is and always will be.

Opposites will always attract. I believe that being ourselves will be the best way to make sure the relationship goes further. This way, we have nothing to hide, all to show and most importantly it all comes from the bottom of the heart. It will all be pure SINCERITY.

Forever yours.

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment