Saturday 5 April 2008

All For You

A perfect life, a perfect start and a perfect ending. This is what everyone out there would wish to achieve in their lifetime. Well, for me, a perfect life would be something rather out of reach. As well as a perfect start and ending. This is because, we only tend to think bout achieving something perfect after we have reached a certain stage in life. Early 20's, early 30's, 40's, maybe even only when we are about to bid our final farewell. Imagine bout the many imperfect things that we have committed before we came to think bout enjoying a perfect life. Something perfect would mean perfect from the moment it was created until the day it is no longer in use.

That's why for me, I am concerned only at giving you the best I can. All the promises that I have made thus far, well, having to admit, not many I can keep. Especially when the missing feeling is making my heart beat faster every minute without your presence. I guess that's something I really have to learn to live with, because I truly understand that I can't possibly be keeping you to my side without giving you the space that you really need. There's always a give and take in everything that we do, what more a relationship. Loving someone is not to control that someone but to trust and let both have equal chances to enjoy the relationship.

As for changing to suit either one, I sincerely feel that this is not something to worry about. Its more of tolerating one another and being ourselves. Cos when we are talking bout changing to suit or suiting to change, it basically means that we are accepting one another for who we are and the things that we do. As long as we are open and honest to one another, I don't see how we can go wrong.

One thing for sure, I will always be myself (Except for those times when I actually became a totally different person la... Those had good reasons k? Nevertheless, I am very sorry for those, as I know it hurt badly).

Many a times before I have said this, but rest assured, things will definitely change for the better. As I am writing this post, something is already about to change. I hope that this would lead to a better and smoother path ahead. As I have mentioned previously as well. Regardless of the amount of effort, time, committment, and sacrifice that I had, am and will put in, I will never get tired or sick of it.

Its merely because I strongly, truly and sincerely BELIEVE in YOU. Its because I believe in US. Its because I am VERY serious in pursuing this dream. Never again will I be able to find such a dream I would want to make a reality. I believe that we share the same dream as well. Only time will tell and prove to you that what I am saying here today is true.

Remember, it always takes two to complete this dream. Until the day that this dream comes true, rest assured that I will always be here, never leaving your side.

"It takes two to tango; So, take me to the dance floor and lets dance the night away."

You mean everything to me, and everything is in YOU.

Until then, I shall work my way up to be able to suit all your needs and never becoming someone else. I am always myself, I am always Calvin Khoo. Was, Is and Will Be...

With much love,

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment