Thursday 24 April 2008

My 3-Month Old Baby

This was what happened about a month ago to my beloved 'baby' of only 3 months. Have to admit, I was very sad over it. Nevertheless, I am very lucky and blessed to have my another 'baby' showing me all the care in that one month when my '3-month old baby' was in the ICU. Thank you so so much! =)



- Front skirtings


- Right passenger door



- Front skirtings


- Front wheels (Right side)

- Driver-side door

Thank god that I am still able to be here writing this post.

This community message goes out to everyone reading my blog.

~LIFE is SHORT, CHERISH IT. DRIVE SAFE, REMEMBER UR LOVED ONES.~

With care,

CK

2 comments:

  1. Of coz u'll stil b able 2 b ere writing dis post la!4 God's sake it's a motorcyclist whom ran into u la!If one shud b dead it wud b him not u la!U'r so much more protected in ur 'BABY'!hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha but then i kinda felt a bit sorry after that though..

    as for my 'Baby', i feel more protected with the other wan lo. so sweet and safe la i feel. goodness, i am so deeply in love... YEAH!! =)

    ReplyDelete