Monday 31 March 2008

Meaning of My Life

Everyday of my life begins with a very simple breakfast, followed by a long but rather quick journey to college. Classes will start everyday without fail, and before I know it, I am on my way back home, where I'll have to continue with my studies (more importantly now as exams are nearing in May). This is basically how things were for the past one year or so.

It wasn't until very recently that I found a very special person that brought a change to my life. This very special person not only brought a change (as mentioned in my previous post), this person also gave me a meaning in life. Gone are the days where I only have my family, friends, studies and club whom were there to fill my time and advance daily without fear of boringness nor without meaning.

Now, not only do I have this person to always be there for me, SHE has also given me a meaning in life. SHE is the meaning of MY LIFE. I look forward to the start of every brand new day now. Every morning is a brand new exciting start for me. I always look forward to what new areas will we venture into, what new happenings that would bring us closer to one another and most importantly, looking forward to the day when she would finally be mine.

I have never felt so motivated before in my entire life. Studying had always been a mountain-climbing task for me, but now no more. I sit down in front of my study table everynight without fail, go thru a few chapters and prepare myself for my upcoming examinations with one thing in mind. Do it right, do it good!

Gone too are the days where I feel so dejected, bored with life and see no reason in continuing my long and winding journey. Yes, obstacles has always been there as life is never perfect. There are times where I admit, I have done things so seemingly wrong that I really regret in the end. Well, I really hope that thru this post, SHE could understand my wrong doings and forgive me.

Whenever things do not work out the way it is supposed to be, I hope that YOU could let me know, discuss about it and find a solution that will make things better for the both of us. Many a times before I have said, and I shall say it again; 'There is only one way for us, which is forward, to a place where we could both be happy together for the rest of our lives'.

P.S. Not trying to impose any stress k?? I remember everything I said, don't worry... =)

With Love,

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment