Friday 21 March 2008

L.O.V.E

L - is for the way you LOOK at me.
O - is for the ONLY ONE I see.
V - is VERY VERY extraordinary.
E - is EVEN more than anything that you adore can...

Love is in the air this time around. With the moonlight brightly enlightening the dark shadows of the night and stars shining like never before, a special moment that deserves all the space that memory can hold forever and ever sparkled.

Well, as sweet as it may sound, things do not always run that smooth. Obstacles will always arise to provide challenge to one's life.

As the saying goes, 'Whatever will be, will be; Que Sera Sera'.

What I can do now is to continue playing my part and hope that one day she will be mine. Whatever I had mentioned before, I sincerely meant it from the bottom of my heart. Only time will prove that everything I said is true and only thru my actions can I prove my love to you.

I hope the day will come soon that I can then be able to shower you with all the love I can give.

Love you...

CK

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete