Wednesday 19 March 2008

UOL - Intermediate Examinations

Well, the title itself says it all.

My first MAJOR examinations since I entered Uni is finally just around the corner. Its gonna involve four MAJOR characters, which namely are:

1) Public Law
2) Elements of the Law of Contract
3) Common Law, Reasoning & Institutions
4) Criminal Law

Out of the 4 mentioned above, I only am confident of taking the Contract and Public Law paper. How sad can this be?? OMG OMG.... I have no motivation to study and I got no idea what to study. There's no moving factor to push me to really study. Its really getting very scary.

I guess my friends have to be doing much better than me. They seem to know the law at their fingertips, or at least I think so. Hmmm... How am I to go thru this part of my life??

Study Calvin, Study...

CK

1 comment:

  1. yeah rite, you didn't study? That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete