Monday 24 March 2008

Jealousy, Sensitivity, Security

The title itself describes mainly what this post is about. Well, LOVE may always be the answer in certain situations but as in most relationships, the three main devils above always arises and tends to create a problem if not handled with care.

I am very glad and thankful that it did not turned out into a serious argument as I thought it would be when the above matter was brought to both our attention. I have to admit, I do tend to start thinking off-track at times but I am sure I can control myself in the future. Give me some time k?

The trust and faith is always there and it has never gotten any less. This I can assure you. Its just that at times I really have a certain feeling in me that makes me feel uncomfortable. I dare not ask for anything from you as I really do not want to be pushy and start giving you the impression that I am a very controlling person. Things I have promised you thus far, I shall keep it and it shall remain intact in me.

I really hope and pray that these three things will not keep haunting me. Although LOVE may be the only greatest thing I could proved right now, I am pretty sure I can provide three more very important things in contrast to the above:

1) Care
2) Attention
3) ME... =)

Love you...

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment