Sunday 14 October 2007

Unlucky, unlucky Day... =(

Hmmm, I guess this is just not the day for me (Saturday, 13/10/2007).

It started off quite well in the morning, I woke up rather early and settled all my stuff... Well, actualyl not all my stuff, I still have my conference budget left unattended and also tickets to print. Just got lazy i guess.

That wasn't really the bad part. Now, my family has this 'mahjong' set, so we would normally play during the weekends when we are free and can't think of anything to do. At times, we just feel like staying at home, cos there's nowhere to go and nothing to buy.

So, that was what happened yesterday. We started playing around noon. I was rather ok in the beginning. Was winning and everything went well.

Then, all of the sudden, luck was really not on my side, and it jus started to continue moving further away from me. I lost, lost, lost and continued lossing all the way till the night. We didn't really played non-stop though; had stops here and there. Then also went to my grandma's place, which is actually one of my family's weekly activities, we do it every Saturday.

When we came home in the night, we had 2-3 more sessions of 'mahjong' and yes, you've guessed it, I lost everything again. It came to a total of RM150 of losses. Imagine the amount of stuff I can and could have done with that amount of money.

However, I guess life does go on, so shouldn't complain much. I agreed to play in the first place after all. Hehehe. Will be playing again today. Wish me all the best ya!! At least get back what I have lost. I will be happy.

Still feeling sad,

CK

1 comment:

  1. RM150.... tat's a lot and a lot of condoms....

    Perhaps a dildo.....

    Oh.. definately a pair of ur favourite SM clothing...

    ReplyDelete