Monday 29 October 2007

My Way

I guess the title itself explains a lot. The lyrics to this wonderful song too tells a lot.

I never had a perfect life laid in front of me. I guess not many out there would have any. For those who have enjoyed a perfect life thus far, do appreciate it and never let it go.

I have and had everythin I could ever want in my life though. I achieved things that many would think impossible for me to do. I always believe in one very simple thing in life, 'Nothing is Impossible'. So as long as we try, we can definitely do it. Yes, I admit that i might and would complaint at times, but by the end of the day, its not our complaints that will move things and make things work. Its our effort and creativity that makes the world move round.

Many times before, I had loved and lost the most important people in my life. All this time, whenever I lost someone, I would really feel so down, lifeless and I just felt that its the end of the world. I wanted to just kill myself and forget bout all the sorrows in the world.

Yet, I am still here today, writting this blog, unleashing my deepest emotions and hopefully through sharing, I would be able to care for many others outside who are feeling down and just feel that the world has turned down on them.

The first breakdown I faced was when I lost my first love. She was the only one I had in my life, I gave her everything, and i really mean everything. Never had I fail to fulfill her wishes and all she wanted, I would provide. There wasn't a moment of couldn't, because I always would. Well, nothing lasts forever I guess, and now, no prizes for guessing, I am living a single, bachelor life.

I will continue that story maybe another day. =)

Now, I am living a totally different life. Everyday its college, Rotaract, college, Rotaract. Well, that doesnt mean I do not have a personal life though. I still go out for dinners and drinks once in awhile. This is something i learn from my very good friend, Dinesh, 'Freedom Through Responsibility'. Following that, my another good friend Bernard also thought me one good lesson in life, 'You are who you are, do what you are best at and never ever try to IMPRESS.' These two lessons have paved the way for me to embark further in life and to grow more mature.

Through that, it made me realise that the best way to do anything is to do it your own way. I had always believed that doing things myself would be the best policy. Its not that I dont trust anyone else, but its jus me. I am not willing to pass things to others when I know that it just would not live up to my expectations.

In addition, I also have the tendency to only ask once for something to be done. Its either it is carried out with full dedication, or else do not give me high and low stories. I would not have time to entertain that. If anyone wants any EGO, do something that is worth that EGO. If there's nothing you can do, then you can take ur EGO with you and go fly kites...

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment