Friday 12 October 2007

Holidays or Hell-days??

Hmmm, this would be my first post for my first blog. I think it's cos the holidays are here. I am not a too fond person of a blog actually. I don really have the time in the past do maintain a blog (if i had one).

Anyway, I guess this is gonna be a good way for me to go through my holidays or hell-days with at least something to do.

Its gonna be bout ten days of holidays. If my car was here, then I don think I would be writing this blog here. I was promised delivery of the car like within this month before Raya and yet it hasnt arrived. I dunno wats taking them so long. And as always before this, I don have easy access to anywhere I wanna go.

That's how the hell-days thing came about. Imagine having 10 days of freedom and with nothing to do?? Maybe I am just complaining too much. Hmmm... Argh!!! I just dunno wat to write, that's why i am yapping all the way here... Let this be the first and hopefully i can come out with better wans once I get warmed up... Hahaha..

That's all for now,

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment