Wednesday 14 January 2009

Back In Business

A. Attached or single?
Single

B. Best friend?
U know who you are.. 

C. Cake or pie?
Cake, Chocolate Lady

D. Day of choice?
Saturday

E. Essential item?
Mobile Phone, cant live without it.. 

F. Favorite color?
Ocean Blue

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Gummy Bears

H. Hometown?
KL

I. Favorite indulgence?
Whisky Coke

J. January or July?
July I guess.. Is this question posted here just for the sake of posting.. Ish..

K. Kids?
Well, they are pretty fine..

L. Life isn't complete without?
The person in B.

M. Marriage date?
Err.. When the person in B is mine finally..

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
None at the moment actually but I do purchase Top Gear Malaysia every month

O. Oranges or apples?
Oranges

P. Phobias?
None

Q. Quotes? 
To be a great leader, you must first be a great leader
Everyone deserves the best in life
A 'No' uttered in the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' uttered to please or worst to avoid trouble
One for all, All for one
One Love, Cherish It, One Life, Live It, One Dream, Achieve It

R. Reasons to smile?
When everything works out fine and of course knowing that a particular someone is always there by my side

S. Season of choice?
Spring

T. Tag 10 people.
Err.. The one before me took all the names.. Ok, lets do this, I tag everyone on my tag list and once it reaches 10, it'll stop aight.. Hate this part.. hahaha

U. Unknown fact about me?
I have close to 30 shirts in my wardrobe and its growing...

V. Vegetable?
Choy Tam (chinese), aint too sure bout the name in English =P

W. Worst habit?
Err... Finger-bitting?? Yikes...

Y. Your favorite food?
Lamb Chops

Z. Zodiac sign?
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment