Thursday 2 October 2008

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008

Hey guys and gals, the MIFC is a real must-go event. This will normally take place in August, before Merdeka (at least that when it took place for the past two years - 2007,2008). The best seats in the house would definitely be the VVIP seats. Well, this was this year August. Sorry for the late post. Now, let the pics do the talking~~~ =)


- Putrajaya International Convention Centre (Level 1-VVIP Seating Area)
- Putrajaya International Convention Centre (Level 1-VVIP Seating Area)
- Performance by Canada
- Performance by Canada
-Performance by Canada

And here comes the videos. The performance was actually based on famous songs. So, turn ur speakers on!! =) Much apologies if the videos are rather blur ya. Cos I didn't had the luxury of a video cam with me at that time. I promise that next year, it would be from a video cam. =) There are actually more pics, but yeah, I'm rather lazy. Waiting for the videos to be uploaded is long enough... Hahaha... =)


- "Eye of The Tiger"


- "My Heart Will Go On, Dancing Queen"


- "We Will Rock You, Everything I Do (I Do It For You) -
the first song if I'm not mistaken is actually a theme from a movie.



- "Can Can - A Famous Canadian Song, Listen, I'm sure U know this song"

Hope u guys enjoyed... More to come in a bit.. Stay tuned.. =)

Sincerely,

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment