Thursday 12 June 2008

There's Always a First Time...

There U have it, my first tag... Let's see... Hmmm...

step- by- step instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. Do you believe in love at first sight
Well, that actually depends... I won't let opportunities go by just like that though...


2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
Eat without brushing my teeth?? I cant stand it though.. I will brush mostly after most meals.. =) (the last time i didn't got an ulser)

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Australia and anywhere which is by the sea...

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I would want to have the one I love and care for the most by my side.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Err...

6 What will make you twirl in your room and roll on your bed and break out in screamo laughter?
Well, actually nothing though... I mean, I get restless la... But won result in laughter... Hahahaha

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Make many many more millions...

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Definitely...

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
Not really fond of that idea... Kinda goo-ie...

10. What completes ur life? Ur loved ones or ur friends?
For me, my friends are my loved ones, and of course, my loved ones are my loved ones. So yea, my loved ones completes my life.

11. What was the latest movie u just attended and how was it?
Superhero Movies. Honestly, I never expected much and so yeah.. It turned out lower than what I had expected... U get my point...


12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug or a kiss?
Can I have both?

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I would rather people come confront me and tell me if what I am doing is right or wrong. That makes me and everyone else a better person without any miscommunications right?

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The people around me that can support me and have faith in me, regardless of what I say and what I do.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Give me enough cash and I will show you the meaning of shopaholic.

16. What keeps you going everyday?
My thoughts and the confidence I have in what a brand new day has to give.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?- I wish I could use my ego more appropriately or if can't throw it away once and for all.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
When things do not turn out the way it supposed to be or when things seem one way but then turn out the total opposite.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Nope... Life is meant to be lived. It should be interesting. Knowing what happens in the future will just defeat the purpose of life.

20. What's the motto of your life?
Impossible is Nothing and Just do It. (Thanks to NIKE and ADIDAS)
* NIKE - Now I Know Everything
* ADIDAS - All Day I Dream About Success

I tag Yvonne, Rachel, Carissa, Jiin Siong, and all my friends who are going thru my blog... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment