Friday 27 June 2008

And One Leads to Another...

Starting time: 4.09pm

Name: Calvin

Sisters: None

Brothers: 1 lovely brother.

Shoe size: 9 i think...

Height: If i am not mistaken, its 165cm, the last i checked.. Pretty short for a guy i think... =(

Where do you live: A place called home... Hahaha...

Favourite drinks: Pepsi, Fruit juice... I think a lil dose of alchohol won't hurt right??

Favourite breakfast: All-time fav of Nasi Lemak and/or roti telur... =)

Have you ever been on a plane: Yuppy..

Swam in the ocean: Yuppy..

Fallen asleep in school: Hahahaha... What a question... I would be lying if I said 'no'... Oops...

Broken someone's heart: Err... I think so... Well, most of the times, its me who breaks first... So, yeah...

Saved e-mails: Err... Yuppy??

What is your room like: A room?? Hahahaha!! With bed, tv, table... yada-yada...

What's right beside you: Nothing... Or you can say my dining table... =)

What is the last thing you ate: Ipoh chicken rice... Yummy...

Ever had
chicken pox: Yuppy

Sore throat: Currently suffering from one now... Sigh... =(

Stitches: Not that I can remember of...

Broken nose: Nope...

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yuppy...

Like picnics: Yuppy... Only the picnic part though, not the cleaning up... Kekeke

Who was the last person you danced with: Dance ar?? Hmmm... I can't really recall.. Not many chances for me to really dance nowadays... =)

Last made you smile: Hmmm... I smile the entire day, that's the meaning of life right?? Being happy?? So, I guess everything's that ever happened...

You last yelled at: I stopped yelling at people long time ago... Hehehe

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yuppy, I did... I do that everyday... =)

Kissed anyone: Nope... Kisses aren't for sale nor are they free k??

Get sick: Like I said.. Suffering from sore throat and slight flu.. Soon gonna be fever.. Yikes...

Talked to an ex: Nope..

Miss someone: Errr... Thinking bout someone considered?? =)

Best feeling in the world: Having the one I care most and love most by my side...

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Interesting question... I've got a Snoopy, Patrick... etc etc...

What's under your bed: I don't really have a bed. Used to but not now. The mattress is on the floor. Somehow I enjoy sleeping this way...

Who do you really hate: I only learn to love... =D

What time is it now: 4.21pm... It's either the speed of my typing or... Wow... That was quick...

Randoms :
Q:Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
Yuppy.. Wondering what time should I call her later... =)

Q: Do you have any siblings:
Err... Mentioned it on top?? 1??

Q: Do you want children:
Yuppy... I guess one boy and one gal would be ideal... =)

Q: Do you smile often:
Of course. Smiling is good for health... I do it everyday... Hahahaha

Q: Do you like your hand-writing:
Well, I have to say... My hand-writing is pretty much admirable... Kekeke.. *syok sendiri*

Q: Are your toenails painted:
Thought bout it but then again... I'm a GUY!!

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
Errr...

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing:
White colour.. My fav brand.. Charles Jourdan... =)

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday:
At a farewell's party for my secondary school mates... Wait... I think I was still waiting to pick my friend up... Hahahahaha!!

Q: I can't wait till:
The results of my exams are out.. I am really rotting at home...

Q: When did you cry last:
Can't really remember... Was a pretty long time ago I guess. I think was few months back maybe...

Q: Are you a friendly person:
I get friendly around the people I know.. Other than that... I tend to be a bit shy and also cool at times... Sorry...

Q: Do you have any pets:
I have a fishy... I think it's still alive... And of course, how can I forget all my lovely dogs that sleep with me every night... Kekeke... =D

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Either still working or at karaoke with friends... =)

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
I don't think so...

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Not oftenly but did it once or twice before...

What are you doing right before starting this tag?
Just came home, washed up, checking my mails, got online and... Here I am...

Have you ever crawled through a window?
I think I had tried once before... In secondary school...

Are you closer to your mother or father?
I really can't tell.. Its pretty much both ways...


Who was the last person you cried in front of?
As in face to face?? That wan don't really have... If phone means for me to know and for you to find out... =)

How many people can you say you've really loved?
My dad and my mum and my brother... =D

Do you eat healthy?
Depends... When I am sick, yeah, no choice... Other than that... Let's just enjoy life!!

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Honestly, I still do... Maybe its the memories but then again, I don't think bout her anymore...

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yuppy...

How often do you go to church?
I only went to a church once before... I go to the temple actually...


If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Can I not mention names here?? Hahahahaha!!

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Err... I think my friends would agree with loud... But if I am really down with the weather or in a pretty bad mood, I tend to be quiet...

Are you confident?
Well, I guess I am... Without confidence, we might end up nowhere though... Then again, over-confidence is really not advisable.. So, a little control is necessary...

PS. Tagged by Yvonne... =)

CK

2 comments:

  1. "At a farewell's party for my secondary school mates... Wait... I think I was still waiting to pick my friend up... Hahahahaha!!"

    Haha...Yeah, u were still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...

    i din mean anythin thru tat though.. kakakakaka!!!

    CK

    ReplyDelete